EMPLOYMENT AT COLAIANNI
Colaianni is a strong company built on strong values and traditions, and we expect each team member to share the values of hard work, dedication, and providing the best work possible. In return, Colaianni Construction treats its employees like family, because our success is built upon our employees' successes.
Colaianni Construction Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing non-discriminating hiring and employment practices and is taking an affirmative action to ensure applicants are employed and employees are trained, placed and promoted and otherwise treated during employment without regard to race, color, age, creed, religion, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, ancestry or sex.
Please E-mail resumes to email@example.com. If you would prefer to send a resume through the mail, please send it to:
2141 State Route 150
Dillonvale, OH 43917
Full time Equipment/Truck Mechanic position.
- Valid driver's license
- Construction equipment and operating experience
- Class A CDL preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Project Field Superintendent
Ideal candidates will have good leadership and organizational skills, along with a strong background in all aspects of construction such as, construction methods, processes, scheduling, equipment, job cost and quality control.
Candidates must also have knowledge of the following:
- Maintaining and organizing all project field documents
- Managing and directing all field personnel
- Scheduling and attending all project meetings
- Managing and directing subcontractors performance and work schedule
- Purchasing all items not included in purchase orders
- Daily reports and time sheets
- Assisting project manager maintain schedule's, creating RFIs and changes
- Field safety, safety inspections and OSHA Construction Standards
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office